Your First Visit
- You will be asked to complete a form asking for some basic information about yourself, so I have an idea of how to begin your session.
- Then, I leave the room while you remove your clothing to your comfort level and get between two sheets, face-down. Usually you will also be covered with a light blanket to keep you warm.
- I use deep, long, slow sliding friction strokes in most of the massages I give. This requires oil. (Most experienced massage clients remove all their clothing.)
- I will do my best to provide deep work, even through clothing.
- I use modest draping standards.
- The first visit is one of learning - I learn about your body and how it responds to massage; you learn about my style of massage and your body starts to learn to relax in a safe environment. Even so, the massage is generally extremely beneficial.
- Subsequent visits normally produce more and even deeper results.
copyright © 2002-2019